AndroidThere are multiple ways to do this, this is one:
Using Google Drive to auto crop/straighten image to a clean PDF scan:
- Open Google Drive App on your Android Phone.
- Click +
- Choose Scan
- Take a picture of the document to scan.
- Click save and follw the prompts.
- Open web browser, go to https://faxerthal.com
- Choose Send Fax.
- Enter e-mail address and click Send me link..
- Check email and click link.
- You will be logged into faxerthal.com:
- Enter phone number to send fax to.
- Add note so they know why they are getting that fax. Include your name and/or reference info.
- Browse to upload that document. In this example, that'll be on your Google Drive.
- Click Send Fax
On a good day, faxes take 1 minute per page to send. Wait for your confirmation email at least 20 minutes before panic.But do not panic. It's only a fax. You will also get an email if there are problems.